Monday 9 April 2012

REVIEW: Mars Volta - Noctourniquet CD


Their music is very different to what I am used to.


(These men create some very rare styles of music)

Mars Volta is a band that if someone said to me was an electronic rock I'm not sure I would have listened to them, but knowing nothing about them I decided to give them a shot.
Their New Album 'Noctourniquet' is one of the most unique albums I have ever heard and their style is really unique. I listened to a few of their songs from that particular album as well as a few of their older tunes and definitely noticed their confidence to push the boundaries in their sixth album.
It is a very heavy electronic sound which appeals not only to the rockers out there but also to the more techno people which makes their audience huge.
I hope you enjoy this music as much as I did as this was really something new for me.
If you want to order their new Album 'Noctourniquet' here is where you can find it


No comments:

Post a Comment