Tuesday 3 April 2012

REVIEW: Maximo Park - The National Health CD

Never heard of them before, although they have been going since 2001.. lets hope its some new music for you guys to love too

(This seems to be the classic pose for most bands now)

I love finding artists that I haven't heard of before, and this is another one that I am glad I found. Their rock style is really good and they have an upbeat feel to their music and it sounds a little different from other rock bands (I think its due to Lukas Wooller's Skills on Keyboard to give it a subtle techno edge). 
I managed to find what I think is their single from the fourth album, 'The National Health', and it really drew me to them. The lyrics aren't what you would normally expect so it makes a change and after that it made me want to hear more and more.
Their Album is due for release on 11th June 2012. You can pre-order it on the link below and even better, this link is to the 2CD Exclusive signed-copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment