Monday 5 March 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zqNjlVfoTw&feature=plcp&context=C3151150UDOEgsToPDskI54UukgcXewW4-7amdkoDv

Okay so second blog people... this is something that I did after going to the HMV Forum a couple of weeks ago to see DJ Fresh and some other great DJs. I got really into the music of Anchorsong even though it was something I'd never heard before so decided to play around on some online programme that lets you easily create your own tunage. It's a very basic kind of programme so this is in no way professional but it just goes to show how available these things are. If you want to know the site I used it was Music Lab... Although I don't think it will let you do over 4 songs on the free account. Go make some music and have fun with it. I know I did :D
Fangerz25

No comments:

Post a Comment