Wednesday 14 March 2012

REVIEW: Shinedown - Amaryllis CD

Okay, so I haven't Reviewed in 2 days, but I have a good reason. I was cake baking and preparing for my Gramp's birthday :P But back to business.
Shinedown is the typical kind of band that you will find in my CD collection, so I cannot wait for this one.

(Love this Photo, \m/ Rock on \m/)

After starting up in 2002, they have given us some great metal to rock to, my personal favourite is 'Save Me', I love lyrics behind this and the video is quite powerful. Check it out.
This will be their 4th Studio Album and from what I have heard its not disappointing either, they aren't a band that I listen to that often however I love their work. The Single 'Bully' has already been released and is Number 2 on this album... So all those Heavy Metal guys and gals out there if you haven't heard of them then you may have just found some new listening material.
Their Album will be released on 26th March 2012, you can pre-order this CD on the link below

No comments:

Post a Comment