Friday 9 March 2012

REVIEW: Labrinth - Electronic Earth CD


He is making an Earthquake, thats for sure.. :D
(Kicking it with some shade, Labrinth for a photo shoot)

'Let The Sun Shine', 'Earthquake' Featuring Tinie Tempah and 'Last Time' are all on the new CD Electronic Earth. Also features Emeli Sande too, so I am really looking forward to this one :).
I was never really into this kind of Electro House music until I heard 'Let The Sun Shine' then with his follow on 'Earthquake' I was hooked... Now for a normally Heavy Metal Girl I was surprised.
Check him out, His music Videos are really something.
CD Is due for release on 2nd April so available for pre-order now.

Here's a link to Check it out
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/28879442/Electronic-Earth/Product.html?searchstring=labrinth&searchsource=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

No comments:

Post a Comment