Monday 5 March 2012

Top Charts Update

So this week is is late, but I only started the blog today so I thought I'd get the Charts up..


So Goyte has been in the charts for 9 weeks now and is currently Number 1. I've been hearing it a lot on the radio and I am warming to it. I think it is one of those songs that the more you hear, the more it gets into your head but its an odd one.
Ed Sheeran is doing extremely well, even after 'A-Team' he still has 2 songs in the Charts; 'Lego House' and 'Drunk', both of which can be found on his CD '+'. Jessie J with another hit at Number 10, 'Domino' a catchy tune you can't help but smile at. And even though there are many more good tunes in the Charts at the moment the last shout out has to go to Christina Perri with 'Jar Of Hearts' Which has been in the charts a whopping 40 weeks and even though its at Number 39, its still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment