Sunday 18 March 2012

Top Of The Charts Update

Here it is, another week and we have some very interesting new singles in the Charts. Gotye is still at the top with 'Somebody That I Used To Know'
New in the charts this week, we have Alexandra Burke with 'Elephant' coming in at Number 3, which I think is slightly different for her. It sounds more like a club mix but I like it. Swedish House Mafia with 'Greyhound' Which I have fallen in love with from the first time I heard it. It has their stamp all over it. Jason Mraz with 'I Won't Give Up', His voice and lyrics are very touching, the love story behind this is almost effortless and the simple melody behind it makes the song almost more powerful.
Sadly, some songs have been dropped from the charts in order to make way for the new ones. Jason Derulo with 'Breathing', Flo Rida with 'Good Feeling', Drake with 'Take Care', Arctic Monkeys with 'R U Mine?' and unfortunately two of my favorites Ed Sheeran with 'Lego House' and Labrinth with 'Earthquake'. 
Here are the Top of the Charts link, or you can click the page above and get the full charts

No comments:

Post a Comment